MOM AND HEALTHY BABY
For most expectant mothers, birthing a business is the last thought that comes to mind. For Cynthia Jones, mother and entrepreneur, the summer of 2001 presented a double blessing. After five and a half months of doctor recommended bed rest Jones gave birth to a healthy baby boy and, soon after, Mother’s Friend & Beyond. Jones describes Mother’s Friend & Beyond as a full-service support system for a calm mom and a healthy baby.
The housekeeping and errand service offers new and expectant moms household chore assistance, meal preparation, pampering service and errands. Jones, who has been a childcare provider for more than twenty years, says, “Throughout my pregnancy my husband was my rock, but as hard as he tried, he wasn’t used to doing the chores that I normally did. I can remember feeling frustrated that I was unable to do everyday tasks like shopping. It was then that the idea of Mother’s Friend & Beyond was born.”
The insured and bonded service runs the gamut from spur of the moment ice cream runs to shopping for maternity clothes; even leasing laptops to minimize the boredom that accompanies weeks of bed rest! Mary Ford, mother of four and Mother’s Friend & Beyond client says, “I am truly blessed. I was able to have Mother's Friend & Beyond to help me during my pregnancy as well as provide child care for me at the partnering day care center.”
Jones says, “When the doctor puts you on bed rest every day is scary--‘Is this the day I’ll go into premature labor?’ At Mother’s Friend & Beyond we do all that we can to make your pregnancy easier. The stress of housework and daily errands shouldn’t be a burden. We are here to focus on the chores so that mom can focus on the baby.”
Mother’s Friend & Beyond offers reasonable pampering packages, baby shower specials and free service for mothers who qualify. For more information call (313) 718-1960 or visit http://www.mothersfriendandbeyond.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment